Our staff is dedicated to providing you with the best of care. In addition to our doctors we have people to provide help with your insurance, and a warm greeting when you viist us. Click the links on the below to learn more.
Dr. Robert M. Turf, DPM
Elmhurst and Addison, IL PodiatristElmhurst Podiatry Center, LTD.
As one of the busiest podiatric surgeons in Chicago for over 30 years, Dr. Turf feels his extraordinary experience enables him to handle the most unusual and complex problems. He prides himself in his ability to diagnosis the problem and communicate in a most understandable and knowledgeable and emphatic manner.
- Board certified as Diplomat by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow in the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village, IL Oak Park Hospital Oak Park, Illinois
- Elmhurst Outpatient Surgery Center Elmhurst, Illinois
- York Road Surgical Facility Elmhurst, Illinois
- Loyola Ambulatory Surgery Center Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
- Hinsdale Surgery Center Hinsdale, Illinois
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine
Post Graduate Training
- Podiatric Surgical Residency
- Northlake-St. Anne’s Hospital, Northlake, Illinois
- Dr. Turf is an avid runner having run over 30,000 miles. He is aware of the patients’ needs to have their problems diagnosed and to return as quickly as possible to pain-free full activity. Our desire is not to restrict your ability to be active but to enhance it.
- Dr. Turf has lectured extensively nationally on the topics of foot reconstruction, correction of failed foot surgery and deep wound infection. He has authored many articles on the same topics. Dr. Turf has trained over 100 podiatric surgeons.